Sunday, May 3, 2015

Teacher Appreciation End of Year Sale + FREEBIE Download Poem



Teacher Appreciation Week! 
The finish line is in sight! 
Coming down the home stretch! 
Time to say thanks to those working so hard on behalf of learning!!!



Teachers are my Heroes Bumper Sticker via Debbie Clement


I wrote a little End of Year Poem that you can download for FREE! 

I have it in pdf format over at our Early Education Emporium. 


I have two songs that are each used for End-of-Year Performances. 
I have YouTube videos to introduce you to the sign language that supports the song. 

This first one is "You're Wonderful" and is available in a digital download at TeachersPayTeachers.



My song, "Red, White and Blue" is especially appropriate to add patriotic flair. It too is in a zipped file and available for digital download at TpT.





I have put my store on sale at 20% off 
in time to have you take advantage of the site wide sale! 

Remember to use the check out code: 
THANK YOU to save an additional 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...