Tuesday, June 23, 2015

#TeacherFriends Twitter Chat on Brain-Based Teaching with Dr. Ellen Weber


TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY! 

You've got it! TWITTER CHAT with your............. 

#TeacherFriends! 

Where else can you have professional development in your pajamas, with your favorite beverage of choice? Twitter is THE place to be to have a 24 hour hotline to your peers and the brain-trust of professionals that inspire us all! 

TONIGHT is the final chat in this our first, inaugural year of the practice-chat that tries hard, dare I say harder? We have blossomed into something truly incredible. Little did I realize a year ago, what would happen in response to my wanting to bring a few of my teacher friends into a larger world and PLN. 

Tonight is an INCREDIBLE opportunity to chat first hand with Dr. Ellen Weber, on brain based teaching. Her passion will shine through every one of her tweets. I know it! I've been talking to her about her motivation. 


That is the outline for the hour long chat!
Now: we're like an OPEN BOOK TEST!  
We have a total of five questions for the share-and-tell session. 

Participants LUV when you have visuals to share. 
Twitter by nature is rather text heavy. 

Having visuals breathes life into the chat! 


Come and ask your questions. 
Come and share your insight. 
Come and learn how to use Twitter!
Come and lurk. 


As always. We will start at 9:00 PM EST for the formal chat. 
We will begin gathering at 8:30 for the EarlyBird warm-up of the evening, where true newbies are welcome to tip-toe into the Twitter waters and learn the ropes. 

As always. 
There will be prizes!!! 
What better way to motivate educators? 


BTW! NEXT WEEK is our FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY! 
When I say there will be prizes, I KID YOU NOT! 

OODLES of SERIOUS prizes next week on June 30th.
Just sayin'...... you might want to set an alarm for every Tuesday this summer. 
We have surprises up our sleeve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...