Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wobble Seat! THE MOVIE! Wobble Wednesday Infomercial goes WILD!

WONDERFUL WOBBLE WEDNESDAY! 
Insight and Infomercial: 
MONTHS in the MAKING!


Have you heard my excitement over the Wobble Seats that we distribute? 

Now you can see for yourself what all the enthusiasm is about!

Last year I told my friends, the inventor and the manufacturer of the Wobble Seats --
that we needed a theme song! 

I proposed that I write and record it for their use! 

Any excuse to have the opportunity to work with the brilliantly talented Ronn Price! 
We set to work during one of my Columbus visits. 

I sent the music off to 'corporate' and went about my polka-dotted travels. 

Then one day for one of my author-illustrator school visits, 
the director of the program asked me to bring along a Wobble. 

There was a kindergarten child who truly would not/could not/did not stay seated to work, 
for any length of time what-so-ever. 

Brought in my Wobble...... 
and OH! MY! how that child Wobbled!
WOBBLED AND WORKED!
WORKED AND WOBBLED!!!  

Wobbled so well and so delightfully that it prompted me to capture 
a little video of the excitement on my phone.

If a picture speaks a thousand words..... 
what do you get for a bit of video? 
That was at the end of the school year. 

DRUMROLL............. 
I give you the first WOBBLE MOVIE! 
Take a YouTube visit and see for yourself!


Now I have specifics to share. 

FIRST AND FOREMOST: 
We've just gotten a memo that the price of the Wobbles
is being raised as of September 1st! 

By all means, if you have been thinking about it.....
These next five days are the days to ACT!
The savings will be substantial!  

Grab your PO form and fill it out. 
Get it emailed to us!
{Allen@WobbleSeat.com} 
Do you need to call him for specifics? 
(614)598-5532

GET THE 2014-15 school year prices 
by acting NOW! 


More Details. 

Shipping prices are real. We get that.
If you call my husband, he can accurately determine what YOUR shipping prices will be for the order you outline to him and your destination. 

The shipping prices calculated on the website are just that: calculated in a ballpark. 
Depending on your proximity to the warehouse and the number you order -- he may be able to give you a "better" shipping price. It doesn't hurt to call and ask. 

*When you order 16 of any size, we can get them shipped to you in the continental US for FREE!  

***When you are making a LARGE order (of two dozen or more) we are able to offer a discount to the published prices on our site. 
The larger the order, the larger the discount.  

Again. Call and ask!

Last week we had an order for 80 to one site!  

***This week we were received our first inquiry from one of our US European military bases on behalf of their school. 

We have learned that we CAN get your order shipped to an APO address as per typical shipping expenses! 

There will soon be children in Germany wobbling!

We're so appreciative that you asked! 

Yes. We can be selected as a SPECIAL REQUEST vendor
on Donors Choose.
Here's a screen shot from the DC website. 
{Click here to go to that URL directly.} 
You need 6 points to select us. 


I have many of my #TeacherFriends to thank for their support of this video project. 
Mary Amoson of Sharing Kindergarten stands at the top of the list.
Kim Elam of Kimmie's Kindergarten also gets a Gold Star!  
Then there's my favorite yet-to-meet SKYPE Kinder buddy Shelley Dartmann. 

PLUS Jennifer Kadar at SimplyKinder! 
-----------------------------------------------

The biggest questions revolve around what size Wobble Seat 
to order for the group of children that you serve. 

Here is a four year old on the two sizes: 10" and 14"


You can see that this particular child is at ease on either size. 
Much has to do with the heights of your tables. 
You can see the difference the table makes with this child.
She needs to be on the 10" to play comfortably at the height of this Lego table. 


Just in case you forgot to watch the MOVIE!!!
Here's that link again! 
I marked the grade of the child and the size Wobble that they are riding.




We got into the distribution of this tool, 
because 
I just KNEW that for some children 
this is THE answer! 
Seeing the benefits with my own eyes only confirmed my expectations. 

I would be so grateful if you would share this article with others 
who are looking to support active, sensory children..... 
especially those who need a less traditional approach to seating. 

P.S. The income that we are able to generate through this effort is truly making a difference in our extended family 'situation.' 
If you are unaware of that need, send me an email and I will explain why your support is so critically helpful at this particular time. 
We ALL thank you from the bottom of our hearts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...