Sunday, January 17, 2016

We ARE Teachers: Top 10 ECE Online Resources Selection!!!


There is a list of pure gold:
'10 of the VERY Best Online Resources 
for Early Childhood Teachers' 
as gathered at the site, "We Are Teachers." 

I learned of this list L-A-T-E last night. 
The list is full to the brim of people that I admire. 

Not surprisingly, and quite deservedly, 
Deborah Stewart of Teach Preschool is number one!
Deborah teaches the children, 
and just as importantly she teaches us the adults.
Her example and dedication is amazing.

I am forever indebted to Deborah for her support, 
suggestions and direction over the years.  

Deborah reading my book, "You're Wonderful" at her school! 

Time to continue reading the list. 
Next up: the contributions of Happy Hooligans in the #2 slot.
We haven't met in real life, but I have long admired the creativity
and original thought exemplified
in every idea shared. 

AND THEN. 
MY HEART SKIPPED A COUPLE OF BEATS.......
and the tears began. 

Right there before my very eyes, 
and still there today when I woke up after pretending to sleep: 
MOI. 

Here's the link to my Twitter account, Pinterest and PreK+K Sharing!
{{{The image above is a photo and the blue bits are not links.}}} 

I'm sure that my computer continued to scroll down the list. 
I know that I attempted to continue to read.

Reading and comprehension? 
Not an option.
Between the tears and the heart thumping, 
Between my racing brain, 
Between the images of the other resources,
Between my appreciation for so many who have supported me,  
Between the examples listed,
Between another round of emotion, 
Between the welling of my heart,  
Between my rewinding of the past 12 months..... 

The rest was a swirl of the greatest joy,
mixed with the deepest and most surreal gratitude. 

There have been more than a few times over the last 52 weeks
where I have pondered the expiration date of my efforts. 
When do you know when? 
When is it time to retire? 
When is it time to go blissfully to the beach, 
 completely unaware of the day-of-the-week? 

The message I received late last night? 
NOT YET!!!!!!! 

The social network applause upon the announcement and the expressions of support expressed have meant the world.....
ALL OVER AGAIN. 

#NotYet

Keep plugging along. 
Dig a little deeper. 
Start over.
Begin again.
Learn some more. 
Get back to the basics: blogging, pinning, sharing. 

Thank you. 
Thank you. 
Thank you. 
Thank you.
Thank you. 

Now to begin the resuscitation. 

#NotYet  

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...